By using Our Website - App and/or contacting us in any way, you consent to the use of your information as follows:
Luxury Car Rental does not share customer personal details with any third party not related to your car hire booking and does not sell, rent or lease customer lists to third parties.
In the event that we are unable to provide the desired vehicle for the requested dates we will source the car for you from one of our trusted partner companies and suppliers ("Our Partners"). In these cases, the rental contract for the car hire will be between you and Our Partner. In such cases, as the car rental contract will not be with Luxury Car Rental but with a third party supplier, Luxury Car Rental may pass your credit card details and any other essential booking details to that third party in order to facilitate the booking. The placing of an order for car hire by you will constitute consent to us passing on such details.
Our Partners are prohibited from using your personal information in any way, except to provide the services you've requested, and are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
To meet all PID laws and regulations, Luxury Car Rental agree to:
1) Store all documents immediately after rental in a secure, locked location (only accessible by Luxury Car Rental management).
2) Documents are to be stored for 90 days after the vehicle has been returned and the rental has closed. After this 90 day period, documents will then be securely destroyed.
3) Driver’s identification will be shredded when the vehicle is returned.
All rental prices and charges shown include VAT unless stated otherwise.
Minimum rental period is 24 hours with the maximum rental period being 90 days. Rental periods over 90 days, must be agreed with Luxury Car Rental.
Drivers must be minimum 25 years or over.
Drivers must hold a current valid driving licence and held it for at least five years.
All hires are subject to the excess tariff shown. No excess waiver is offered.
Rates apply per day (24 hours).
If the vehicle is returned more with more than a one hours delay, the price of an extra day rental will be charged.
Minimum hire periods may apply to Weekends and Bank/Public holidays and to some locations.
Drivers must hold a current, valid driving licence and held for at least five years.
Driver must present their passport at time of rent (this applies to any additional drivers too)
The driver is also required to:
1) Present two credit cards, both being in the same name.
2) Provide both a valid landline and mobile number prior to vehicle pick up.
3) Identification/Documentation Retention.
The following documentation will need to be photocopied and retained at time of rent:
2) Driving Licence.
3) For customers unwilling to allow their credentials to be photocopied, Luxury Car Rental reserves the right to refuse the rental.
Payment is accepted only by credit card (prepaid cards are not accepted). Two credit cards are required.
Two drivers are permitted, provided that the additional driver meets the above criteria, signs the rental agreement and produces the required documentation (driving licence and valid ID) and an additional charge will apply for the additional driver.
Pre-paid rentals will not be refunded.
For all other rentals, there a no cancellation fees.
Fuel is not included in the rental price.
The driver is responsible for ensuring the correct type of fuel is used.
If the wrong fuel is used the driver is liable for all costs including recovery and repair.
All vehicles leave our locations with a full tank of fuel.
Provided the vehicle is returned with a full tank of fuel, no refuelling charge is payable.
If the tank is not full when returning the car, we will refuel the vehicle on the driver’s behalf. In this case, there is a fixed price per litre to pay plus a fixed admin fee.
The rental quote includes an insurance cover although an excess does apply.
The amount of excess varies according to the rented car and is shown at the moment of booking.
Luxury Car Rental reserve the right to refuse the application of any excess without reason.
As the hirer you agree with the following statements:
1) You are in a physical condition so as to be reasonably considered capable of driving a performance car safely.
2) You have not been disqualified from driving within the last 5 years.
3) You have not been involved in more than one car accident in the past 5 years (if so, written authorisation must be given to Luxury Car Rental).
4) You will not be engaged in any of the following: Couriering, Rallies, Trails, Track events, Private roadway, Racing, Speed testing.
DAMAGES, ACCIDENT AND THEFT
Rates include insurance cover for the authorised driver(s) only.
The security excess will be deemed a total loss if the driver causes an accident whereby a claim is made against the - Luxury Car Rental policy.
If the driver is involved in an accident, the security deposit will be frozen until it is confirmed that no insurance claim will arise against Luxury Car Rental or the hirer (non-fault).
Any damages to the car including excessive tyres and clutch wear found upon return inspection will be deducted from the security deposit held by Luxury Car Rental.
All accidents must be reported within 24 hours and an accident report form completed. Failure to do this may result in the insurance cover becoming invalid.
If the car is stolen or deemed missing during the rental, the security excess deposit will be deemed a total loss.